Update an old kitchen according to the trends of today requires appliances stainless steel kitchen sinks with drainboard. They look elegant, clean and modern. To complement these, it is easy and economical to install a backsplash of stainless steel.
An instruction of install stainless steel kitchen sinks with drainboard
- Cut the electricity in the area you’ll be working. Remove the outlet and switch covers. Starting at one end of the dashboard, pregnant handmade paper to one end of the wall and spread it over the rest of the dashboard. With the knife, cut along the top and bottom edges so that the paper fits perfectly to the wall.
- Prepare the wall for installation thoroughly cleanse. Cover the top with newspaper to protect receiving nicked by sharp edges of the stainless steel kitchen sinks with drainboard.
- With the caulk gun, apply construction adhesive to the back of the dashboard of stainless steel. Spread it with a spatula, making sure it is smooth and no lumps of adhesive.
- Place the stainless steel blade in place on the wall. When in the correct position, it begins to press firmly while alder along the entire wall.
- Using caulk gun, put putty to the area between the counter and the dashboard with silicone caulk.